Snacking and hanging out!
My sweet Laura!
"Arfing" in Silent Football. (Not to be confused with barfing!)
I absolutely love this picture. It looks like Erin and Bryan are fixing to go at it! I couldn't stop cracking up when I saw it. :)
Saturday afternoon I went and saw Fame with some girlfriends. I hadn't been to the movies in awhile so that was fun to do. The movie was good, but not great. I definitely enjoyed the music and dancing though. Saturday afternoon Bryan scrubbed and I wrapped 80 potatoes for our Women's Ministry Dinner. Saturday evening we took the kids to their first ASU football game. It was a blast! The kids loved it and did very well. They didn't want to come home. Some of the college students came back over after the game and played Apples to Apples with us until around midnight.
Sunday we had church as usual, then I met the rest of the Women's Ministry Team up at the church at 1:30pm to prepare for our kick off dinner tonight. We finished decorating and getting things ready around 3 and then I had another meeting at 4pm. I left that meeting early to meet with the women again to make sure all of the last minute things were done. The kick off was wonderful! I was so encouraged by the other women, and am really excited to see where this ministry will go. That ended around 8, and after cleaning up I was home around 8:45pm. Bryan had kept the kids up for me, so I got to get a little bit of loving in before they went to bed.
Phew! Anyone else tired? I am! It was a great weekend though, and I am happy to be serving in the areas I am. I feel so blessed to be apart of these great ministries, and look forward to them growing even more!
Let's see...What else is going on? After weeks of sleepless nights and trying many different things to get Mary-Kate to sleep through the night, we moved to our last resort. We tried putting her in a big girl bed! (We put Kade in a big bed around this time, and I swore we would leave MK in her crib until college since she is so wild!) Low and Behold...it worked! The girl slept through the night!! She has slept through the night every night since, and has had better nap times too. I don't know what it is about that crib mattress, but apparently my children do not like it! So, I guess we will be packing away the crib for good. *sniff sniff* It hardly seems possible she is so big!
Super excited about the new change!
My business is really taking off which is exciting but scary too. I am thrilled that it is growing and look forward to all of the opportunities I have this Fall. I have a BIG show coming up at the beginning of November. I cannot believe how fast it will be here! Just to let everyone know, my website is being featured on a Mommy Blog this week, starting tomorrow. You can check it out here. She is hosting a free giveaway for a tutu, so feel free to enter! I will post some pics soon from my photo shoot I had in August. The girls were so adorable and did a great job! Anyways, if you are still reading, you are probably tired of scrolling at this point, so I will leave it be for now! Have a great week everyone!!





7 comments:
Man yall did have a full and busy weekend!! Sounds great though :) I love yalls matching team spirit outfits and esp the pic you have as your header!
Congrats on your business. You're awesome and you deserve it. I know what you mean by kinda scary. lol! It gets really busy and you still have to make time for your fam!
Blake and I were just talking about when we are going to move Addi to a toddler bed last night! I am scared to death....She is sooo wild...Even when she sleeps!! She has never been able to sleep in bed with us because she stands up, walks around, and flops down on the matress WHILE SHE'S ASLEEP!! I think we will wait a little while longer before we take that plunge;] Glad MK is sleeping better!!
PS- I totally entered the giveaway for one of your tutu's- I just love them!!
Thanks for all the work you are doing for the women's ministry! It was a great evening!
What a busy weekend you guys had! You all are the cutest family, I love seeing your pics!!
Congrats on your write-up and give away (I think I have a new blog to read now too!). You're giving me courage to try a business of my own. Of course now I have to wait out my recovery. Here's hoping I'm one of the lucky people who come out more energized rather than more fatigued.
I LOVE the pics of them in their football game outfits! TOO CUTE
Wow, you did have a busy weekend! I need a nap now! haha j/k. Yay for MK moving to a big bed. It's hard to believe she's already big enough to be out of the crib. Her hair in the sleeping pictures reminds me of Jacelyn's at that age. Love the football game pictures and congrats on your business taking off!
Post a Comment