After we were ready to go, we dropped the kids off at the church and headed out to one of my favorite restaurants, The Wharf. Can I just say Mmmmmmmm? It was so yummy! Bryan treated me to an appetizer, entree, and dessert. We had mozzarella sticks for the appetizer, then I had Hawaiian Chicken with the best fries (my favorite from there), and then we shared a Turtle Pie for dessert. It was all sooo good! Not only that, but we just had a nice quiet meal with good (uninterrupted) conversation! It is so rare that we have that, it is a special treat. We even had things to talk about not related to the kids. Haha!
After dinner we quickly got in our comfy clothes before picking up the kids. We put them to bed and rented 17 Again on our Dish Network and watched it. I thought it was pretty cute and funny. All in all, it was a fantastic Date Night. I am so thankful that I am married to Bryan. He is wonderful in so many ways. Thanks again for special nights like these Bryan!

3 comments:
How sweet! Those nights are so special, aren't they? You guys looked SO NICE! And that cake....oh my!
I'm so glad you had an enjoyable, much-deserved night together!
Um yes i'm jealous a little bit!! LOL!
Yall look so great together. Glad you had a good night. :)
you look beautiful jan! that's a pretty dress...funny to hear you say you partially based your outfit on your eyeshadow =). adrian and i only tried the wharf once and i just wasn't super impressed...especially for the price. maybe i should have given it a second chance! anyways, i'm glad you guys got to have a romantic night out!
Post a Comment