Thursday, September 17

Just hanging out.

Hello everyone! Things have been busy busy around here so I haven't kept up with my blog as well as I normally do. I am really excited about the business I have been doing lately. So much is going on with that and the ministry we are doing at the church that I don't have as much time to sit down and blog. My family is my number one priority to me, so I would rather spend time with them while they are awake rather than post pics on here. After they go to bed, I have had a lot of orders to keep up with lately, which has been great, but it limits my blogging time. Anyways, I have a lot of pics to post from the past week.

Messing around the house.

Yes, this Wild Woman was about to climb up on her changing table.

Who me? I wasn't doing anything!

Laughing with Mommy!

Being silly with Mommy.

Love her!

My look-alike boys!

Kade took this pic. Not bad!

Mary-Kate received a new toy from a friend that she absolutely LOVES!! (Thanks so much Sophie and Alyson!) She and Kaden have played almost non-stop with it. It is a baby playcenter equipped with everything a baby needs. It has been so fun to watch, because MK is way into taking care of babies lately. It is the perfect toy for her! Even Kaden has enjoyed bathing, feeding, and putting babies down for a nap on it.

Super excited!

Eating the "baby's food."

Rocking a baby.


Excited to play with baby dolls!

Bathing Baby.

Cheese!

Brushing Mommy's hair.

Loving on brother!

Early this week I got in Mary-Kate's room and organized and cleaned EVERYTHING! We went through her whole closet, drawers, and all her toys. We changed her sheets and dusted. We even rearranged to make room for her new baby play center. It felt good to get it all cleaned up. While going through things, I had to try some stuff on MK to see if it still fit. It was pretty funny. She was a giant in most of her stuff. I was really sad about all the shoes we had to put away. I hope her foot stops growing for awhile!

Trying on an old hat!

Haha. Tights are a little small.

Smashing Brother on the swing.

Rocking the baby.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

What a grown up girl she is getting to be. Love the pig-tails! I popped over to see if you shared your sad tale on your blog. When people are evil to me I just pray that someday they have a really difficult kid and remember how mean they were :-) I'm sure your sweet kids weren't doing anything bad though!