* My business joined the Chamber of Commerce today and I am super excited. There are so many things that the Chamber can offer a small business and I am looking forward to all of the networking I will get to do.
* Mary-Kate had a fever all day yesterday and last night, so she had to miss the first day of school today. I was sad for her, but we did have a fun morning together. Fortunately, her fever was gone, but she was definitely more grumpy and whiney than usual. I also think she missed her best playmate!
* Speaking of back to school, we went to buy some new shoes for the kiddos last night and both of them have gone up in size. Mary-Kate went up a whole size again!!!! I swear I'm afraid to buy her shoes because her foot keeps on growing! She is in a size 7 now!!! I might have to rename her Bigfoot. We also had to buy her 2T clothes. She is just growing and growing! She will catch Kade soon at this rate. Lol!
* We are having a Women's Ministry kick-off this month at our church. There is still some planning left to do, but I am super excited about where this ministry is headed.
* Google is seriously one of the best websites ever...So is IMDB.
* Speaking of ministry, Bryan and I have decided to take a more active role with the college ministry at our church this semester. We are already having a great time and really enjoying all the new students. We look forward to really growing and discipling the group this year.
* It felt more like Fall weather today and I am so pumped! Looking forward to Football games and other activities with the kids.
* Speaking of Fall activities, I am already thinking about Halloween costumes for the kids. I LOVE that holiday.
Ok, enough randomness! :o)
1 comment:
So excited for you and your growing business, Janet! What a perfect job for a stay at home mommy...Congrats! Hope things continue to go well!!
Post a Comment