My friend Cami also came over to go over the pics she had edited for Dimples & Dots. Seriously, she does such a great job and I totally recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the San Angelo area. I cannot wait to use these pics on my website and in other publications.
After the morning passed by quickly, it was time to get the kids from school and get MK down for a quick nap before Kade had his first day of gymnastics. I can hardly believe he is old enough to participate in something like this. Let's just say the ending was much happier than the beginning. Poor Kade does not handle new situations well. While everyone else started the warm-up he stood there sobbing. After much coaxing, he absolutely was not going to participate. I felt so defeated and frustrated. I knew that he would love it if he would give it a chance, but he just gets so freaked out about the "new" part.
I told him that if he wouldn't participate, I would have to call Daddy to come take us home. We weren't going to just sit there and watch everyone else. This made him even more upset, but I knew that Daddy might be able to talk him into participating. Sure enough, when Daddy came, he was able to take him over to join the class. Yay! Immediately, Kade was fine and didn't ever look back. He had a blast and did a great job. I was so happy for him. He also had a good time with his best bud, Evan. I look forward to all of the things they will get to do this semester.
After gymnastics, we headed back home to quickly finish up the cheerleading bow order and get it delivered. After a few more errands we came back home and I realized I had never made time to eat lunch. Oops! So much was going on, I never even thought about it! We had my parents over for dinner tonight as the opening NFL game and fantasy football started. Phew! It was nice to take a load off and eat a good meal. It's funny how I looked forward to "all of my leisure time" when the kids were going to be in school, but I have been super busy so far. I like it that way though, and am very excited about where my business is going.
Days like today are super exhausting and I feel worn out by the end, but I also feel very blessed. I have a wonderful family and so much to be thankful for. I am also excited that it feels like Fall is officially here with all of the rain and cooler weather lately. Hope it lasts!
Anyways, I have taken some pics from gymnastics to share. Some of them are blurry because they were dark and I had to do some major zooming since the bleachers where the parents sit are on the other side of the gym.
Kaden about to take his first turn.





1 comment:
So glad Kade ended up having a good time at gymnastics...He looks like he had a BLAST!
Post a Comment