If that wasn't bad enough, about 5 minutes after she (we) finally calmed down, I went to get up off the floor and BAM, I felt some of the most excruciating pain shoot up and down my back and left leg. I immediately crumpled to the floor as I couldn't stand up. My back had been hurting some since last night, but this was terrible. No relief came as I laid face down on the floor. I have never had back pain like this ever. I spent the next 45 minutes laying face down on the carpet with tears streaming out, MK crying in my mom's arms, and Kaden acting up so he could get some attention too. It's moments like those that you wonder, what in the world is God trying to show me?
A friend of mine who is a nurse came over with some remedies and advice. She thinks it might be a pinched nerve. *sigh* I can barely walk, need help getting up and down, and can't lift anything for a few days. In fact, my mom has to come over in the morning when Bryan goes to work, because I won't even be able to get MK out of bed in the morning. *sigh* :o( Sorry for the down post. I am just feeling a little low at the moment. Please pray for us. That we can all get a good night's sleep and feel better tomorrow. Also, please pray for a teachable and good attitude for me.
It's hard to tell, but you can see it's super swollen and a lot of little blood vessels are broken.

8 comments:
wow! That sounds terribly painful! I'm glad you weren't alone when all that happened! I pray rest and healing for you today!
Aw, poor baby and momma! Thank goodness you have an awesome mom to help you out! Praying for you all! Get better!!
Hang in there you guys! Healing days are on their way :-)
Awww...You poor things!! Praying all is better soon!!
Aww, feel better both of you! It's okay, you're allowed to feel down every once in a while, it's only human!
wow jan, sounds like a ROUGH day. poor mary kate...that looks super duper painful..looks like it mayb be tender for a while too! and i'm sorry about your pinched nerve...toby (our dog) had one of those in his backs and its taking him weeks to recover - it was making his leg look all paralyzed. sorry to compare you to a dog - just the only other "person" i know with a pinched nerve ha. i really do hope y'all all feel better SOON so you can enjoy labor day weekend!
Oh Janet! Poor you and poor MK! I hope you are both feeling better now!
You poor thing! I hope you are both doing better now. I've done something to my back and think it might be a pinched nerve too. It's excruciating when I get up off of the couch or out of bed. Praying for you and MK.
Post a Comment