Mary-Kate has outgrown almost all of her clothes! When I organized her closet and drawers last week, I realized she only had about two things to wear when the weather got cooler. Although it won't be freezing for awhile, I knew that she needed some long sleeved items and warmer clothes in general for some "Fall" weather coming our way. One way that we decided we could help save money, was by looking through Kade's old clothes. Bryan went up into the attic and pulled them down for me to dig though. I was looking for anything that would be good for play clothes, or anything not too "boyish." It is so funny how clothes can hold memories. As I pulled out his things and looked through them I would gasp, "Oh Bryan, do you remember when he wore this?" And, "He did such and such when he wore that." It was so fun to reminisce. It doesn't seem that long ago that Kade was this size. In fact, when Kade was this age, I was newly pregnant with Mary-Kate.
.JPG)
Anyways, we ended up finding some solid color shirts and lots of great jammies for MK to wear in Kade's stuff. Since it is much colder tonight we put some of Kade's warm jammies on MK. It was so surreal. It seems like yesterday when Kade was wearing them, and now my baby girl is that big!
That was Then...
.JPG)
And this is Now!

Then...
.JPG)
Now!

Gosh he looks like such a baby!
.JPG)
And she looks like such a big girl to me! Haha!

Sweet thing!
.JPG)
Model in the making or what?

My cuties NOW!! :o)
4 comments:
I love it! So cute!
It hasn't been that long. Connor's still my baby but I guess if I had one younger he'd seem like a big boy to me. He thinks he's a big boy until the middle of the night when he wants Mommy!
Wow!! Kaden looks so little. Gosh it doesnt seem like it was that long ago. I love the comparisons!!
That last pic is adorable.
Wow, that is priceless. You have beautiful children.
Post a Comment