Little Switch-a-roo!
Here is Kaden telling his Train Joke. (Steve and Debbie, he was really looking forward to sharing it with you guys.)
Here is MK using her words. We have been real impressed with how much she is saying lately and how well she pronounces her words. There are a whole lot of other words we were trying to get her to say on camera, but there was too much going on outside for her to trouble herself with speaking much. Ha! Plus my camera died when I was trying to download all the clips, so it's only a portion of it. Oh, and yes MK has a hoarse voice. I think her allergies are bothering her!




2 comments:
SO cute! I'm glad y'all had a nice Labor Day. I still can't believe how big both your kids are. I can easily remember getting a text from Bryan when MK was born (back when I was part of the Sparrows.) Seems like yesterday!
Aw. So glad you had a nice relaxing Labor Day. Your kids are adorable. Benjamin sat here and intently watched the video of Kaden telling his joke. He loved it. LOL. MK is so beautiful and getting so grown up. I can't believe how quickly time flies. Emily has always pronounced her words more clearly than Benjamin. So cute! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and I love you backyard. :)
Post a Comment