Thursday, September 3

Back to School!

This picture is a great example of how my day started out this morning.
A VERY ENERGETIC toddler that was all over the place and a VERY GRUMPY preschooler that did not want to do ANYTHING!

MK was bounding around getting into trouble, laughing, and causing her brother much turmoil by stealing his napkin. Kaden was almost impossible to get out of bed, complained about getting dressed, whined about the temperature, screamed if MK even looked at him, and then proceeded to have a meltdown fit when I tried to get the "First Day of School" Picture! Gotta love it, right? I have no idea why he was so grumpy since he seemingly got a good night's sleep, but he was acting TERRIBLE this morning! Telling me "No!" to everything and completely melting down when asked to do anything. I was hoping to get the traditional first day of school pics since MK could actually go today but Kaden did not want anything to do with it.

This is seconds before he ran to his room screaming and sobbing!

MK was ready to cooperate though.

First Day of School Sept. 2009

Despite the chaos of the morning, I missed everyone today. Even though they had gone to MDO together one day a week during the summer, it was still an unusual feeling to have the house so quiet. I love my time to myself, but I did get a little lonely at one point. I'm sure that feeling won't last long as I discover more things that I can do on my own! I have so much to do for my business, and am thrilled at all that is going on. Looking forward to another busy weekend here. Can't believe Friday is almost here!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

How cute. Connor was in a bad mood after his nap yesterday--which he never takes normally--and he just kept going downhill. Mommy on the other hand was in a fine mood until she saw what they did with the MDO rooms. I'm almost too shocked to cry, okay just a little, and desperately trying to get on waiting lists at other MDOs.