Friday, February 5

Best Friends

Today Kaden told me, "Mary-Kate is my best friend." I cannot tell you how that made my heart feel. I love that my children are good playmates and friends. Although they sometimes fight, it is evident that they love each other! If one is there and the other isn't, they are always asking where the other one is. I love how no one else shares their relationship. They will forever be brother and sister. Amazing!

Can you tell she is hollering at Kade for pushing on her? Kade is hollering at her for sitting on him!

It almost always turns into giggles though!

More laughter!

I think Kade's face says it all here.

Horsie Rides.


Monkey See, Monkey Do!

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

I think Addi needs a brother:D

connie said...

Kade and MK are so cute. I love watching the girls when they play and love eachother and the need of the other ones attention. They are waiting for TJ to be big enough to really play so as they put it they can be the 3 Musketeers!

Christine said...

Emily has those pants. Love 'em! Your kids seriously remind me of my own. They do have a special bond and it's so wonderful to see it blossom. :)