Thursday, February 18
Great Grandparents
One of my favorite things about living in San Angelo, is all of the loving family my children are surrounded by. They have grandparents, great grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and numerous cousins. I have always had a special relationship with my grandparents, and I LOVE that my children have also developed a very special bond. Mary-Kate is actually named after my grandmother. We try to visit at least every other week, if not more. The kids really enjoy this time with them, and I know my grandparents love it too. It is priceless to see them interact and to see the love that is there. The kids beg to go see "Gigi and G-Daddy," and they get so excited when they know we are on our way. They love to give them hugs and kisses, and now even Mary-Kate can say "I love you" to them when we leave. My granddad wasn't doing so well last week, and I know they won't be around forever, so for the time being I soak up these moments and treasure them in my heart! Here are some pics from our visit today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree, treasure these sweet, sweet moments! What a blessing!!
So sweet! Definitely a blessing to have your family so close and for your kids to experience that same closeness. I never lived very close to my grandparents so I never had an extremely close relationship with them. We saw them 2-3 times a year. Although I really don't live close to my gma now, I have a much closer relationship with her. She (at 80+ years old) took a basic computer course so she could email and skype.
SO sweet!! You are right it is SUCH a blessing!! love the pics!
Post a Comment