Tuesday, February 2

Just the other day...

I had made the comment, that MK had not gotten into any trouble lately. By that, I mean that she hadn't been doing anything too dangerous and daring. We hadn't had any broken bones, or bleeding wounds. We were teasing that maybe she had outgrown her death-defying acts and was going to calm down a little. Perhaps we spoke too soon! My bold little girl showed up again yesterday with a series of fun little mishaps. Before her afternoon nap, she had smashed toes, peanut butter up the nose, a smashed nose, and a black eye in the making. I also thought she may have gotten a concussion when she hit her head, because all she wanted to do at that point was climb in my lap and sleep. It freaked me out. I didn't mind snuggling her, but she would close her eyes and start to sleep, so then I was waking her up and trying to look at her eyes to see if they dilated equally. Sheesh! At least she gave my heart a few weeks rest, right??

You can see her black eye forming and the snot and drool from hysterical crying. :(

Another shot of her puffy cheek.

Poor baby! Pics don't really do it justice.

This morning you can see the little shiner. Fortunately, nothing major...but still there nonetheless.

Sorry, but isn't that just the cutest little ponytail? I love it!

My sweet girl before school.

My sweet boy before school. Notice his awesome Thomas sweatshirt!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Poor baby. She still looks cute with the "shiner" thought--I do love those bangs. Kade is such a big boy which is funny since Connor is such the little guy still. Guess birth order really matters!

Christine said...

Aw. Poor girl! I love her bangs. I love her pony tail. Very cute!!! Your kids are just so adorable. But so are you!!!