Monday, January 26

Giggle Monster

Mary-Kate is so full of personality. She truly loves to make us laugh. Tonight, this little toot decided to boycott bedtime. She refused to sleep. She didn't fuss, she didn't cry, she didn't scream...no, not this girl...You know what she did? She giggled! Yup, that's right. She was cracking up hysterically at every thing and tried to get us to laugh at her too. We just couldn't resist her smile. She finally grew tired and gave it up about 2 hours after her regular bedtime!

Oh, and by the way, when I mentioned teething the other day, I had no idea that she was cutting 3 more teeth. #9, #10, & #11 have cut through. Poor baby! The place where the matching #12 one would be is red and inflamed, so it might not be far behind either. This girl likes to do them all at once! Glad she doesn't let it get her down though. Here are some pics from tonight.

Our little giggler!


Clapping, her new favorite thing!

Trying to get out of our little rigged up "gate"

Who me Daddy?

Thinking about walking again.

Wuzzup!?

She usually takes one step and falls.

Her precious blankie!

Oops! Fell Down!

Ta Da!

6 comments:

Jenny/Moravia said...

AHHH! How is it possible our little MK is on the verge of walking? Didn't you just have her? LOL! Too too cute!

Jenny/Moravia said...

AHHH! How is it possible our little MK is on the verge of walking? Didn't you just have her? LOL! Too too cute!

London said...

She so cute!

London said...

Ugghhh I meant to say "she's so cute."

Shaunna said...

Looks like MK getting really good at standing on her own! Such a big girl!!

I can't believe she has 11 teeth already?! Wow!! Poor thing...I'm sure cutting 3 teeth at the same time had to be terribly painful:(

Fullerton Family said...

What a cute girl! She has so many teeth now!