Wednesday, January 14

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts and emails and comments! We are all feeling much better! The kiddos have been fever free this week, and Kade's cough is much better. They are both sleeping comfortably with cool mist humidifiers. I finally turned over a new leaf yesterday afternoon and the pain is gone for now! Bryan is still doing great! That guy is so fortunate that he rarely gets sick! Praise the Lord for good health!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you are all feeling better! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. Let me know if you get online later! :o)

As For Me and My House said...

I am so sorry you have been so sick and the visit to the er sounds exhausting and exasperating for sure!!! I hope you will continue to feel better-- I know you are not looking forward to another episode like that one for sure. Love you, A

connie said...

I always keep your family in my prayers. I am glad everyone is starting to feel better.KIT connie