Saturday, January 10

"Kadeisms"

Kaden is always making us laugh and we enjoy the conversations we have with him now. I have been meaning to post some of his funny statements, but obviously things have still been crazy around here this week. I had a little bit of time right now and wanted to share with y'all some of the funny things Kade says.
“Kadeisms” 2 ½ Years

“I dude it! I dude it!” (I do it!) We hear this quite often nowadays since Kade is asserting his independence! He wants to "dude" everything on his own!

“Slow down Daddy/Momma!” Any time you put any amount of extra force on the breaks or whenever you have to stop at a red light, Kade loves to say this. And yes, he does know that green means go, and red means stop.

“Knock, Knock (Who’s there) Boo (Boo who?) Laughs Hysterically No crying, justa joke!… Kade Funny!!! More laughing! Kade has learned his first joke and he is so proud. He really cracks himself up. Sometimes he misses the punch line and just laughs hysterically saying, “Kaden funny!” It is precious! I need to get it on camera.

"What Hattened?" (What happened?) This is another common phrase in our household. Kade is Mr. Curious.

“Wanna play with me?” This one isn't really that funny, but it is precious. He is always begging whoever is around to play with him. I love to hear those words. Especially when he tells me Mary-Kate wants to play with him. They are great playmates!

(Singing) “Hey Baby its code outside!” (Hey Baby its cold outside.) Bryan taught him this one during the Christmas season. He has even started singing, “Baby its dark outside,” when night time comes.

“Tickle me and run away!” Chase is his favorite past time. To let you know he is ready to play, he says this phrase while giggling hysterically! He means that he wants you to chase him around and try to tickle him.

"My Nose Boda Me!" (My nose bothers me!) Imagine the saying, “Boda Bing, Boda Boom,” and that’s what this sounds like. Any time he has a runny nose he says this.

No comments: