Well, the majority of us are on the mend over here, thankfully!! I am still not feeling well, but that is another story...
I just wanted to share a few pics of the kids. I always think they are so precious! I had some videos, but the dumb camera decided to die on me, so I will post those in the next day or so.
He is so handsome! I love his smile! This was 2 days before he got really sick!

This is from when he was sick. I jokingly told him to look really sick for me, and he said, "NO!"

Starting to stand on her own. She has even taken a few steps.

She is cracking us up with how she likes to put her arms in the air!

Tickle time with Daddy.

Our Spider Monkey taking steps!

7 comments:
I can't believe she is already taking steps!
Kade has one of those contagious smiles. His smiles always make me smile. :) MK has one of those too. I can't believe she's taking steps already. How is it possible that she's growing up so fast? *sigh* As for her raising her arms.... it's cute! She looks like she's praising Jesus! :)
So glad to hear that the kiddos are feeling better! :) It's hard to believe that MK is so close to walking!!!! She was just born yesterday, right? :)
Got to agree with everyone else - can't believe that MK is already taking steps! She is growing up so fast.
Awww glad everyone is feeling better, but I wish you were too! And I know everyone already said it, but that's insane that Mary Kate has taken some steps! I'm not sure Connor even stands on his own - babies learn at such different rates =). they are so cute though - i can see why you love kaden's smile..just lights up a room =)
I can't believe how grown up mk is- taking steps??? And they both continue to make me smile when I see their glowing faces and expressions!
I'll be really original: I can't believe MK is already taking steps! Awesome!
Post a Comment