Saturday, August 29

Photography

Last week I had another photo shoot for Dimples & Dots. I will be adding some new products for the Fall season soon, and also needed some good pics of products I already offer. It was so fun to dress up the girls in frilly things with matching bows. My friend Cami took the pictures and she was WONDERFUL! She works really well with kids and had a great attitude about the humidity and heat! (San Angelo only experiences humidity about 5 days a year, ha!) If you are in the San Angelo area and looking for a GREAT photographer, contact Cami Mariano! She does weddings, family, engagement, and so much more! Here are a few sample photos from our shoot that day!

1 comment:

Kris T said...

LOVE the pictures! And I Love, Love, Love the bows you made to match Finley's dress. I can't wait for her to wear them. Thank you!