She was too cute here, she was saying "heeeeeeeese!"
Monday, August 3
Birdhouse Fun!
Last week at VBS, Bryan was in charge of the craft, "Birdhouse Building". All of the kids were pretty excited to build their house and decorate them according to their tastes. (The wood was precut and everything was ready to go.) At the end of the week, they had a few scraps left over, so Bryan brought two home for the kids to make their own birdhouses. I was pretty surprised, but Kaden did a great job with it. Bryan would get the nail started and then let Kade hammer away. He finished up both of them quickly. (Mary-Kate just enjoyed watching and running around the yard.) Now the only thing left to do is paint them! I figured that we would save that for another evening, right before bath time! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so cute! I remember making bird houses and napkin holders in VBS as a kid! lol. Oh, Rick and Jacelyn both also stick their tongues out when they're concentrating. It's like they can't get it done unless the tongues out! haha!
Post a Comment