I have been working really hard lately on my business, and have really been enjoying myself. Not only have I had orders off my website, but I have been sending out applications for some shows for the Fall and Christmas season. I have a big show booked in November in Abilene that I am looking forward to, and the jury is still out on some other ones I would like to attend. I feel really blessed to do something I enjoy so much and am thankful for the growth I have seen. My children will always come first since being a Mommy is my #1 call, but I hope that this can grow into something even bigger one day when they are older.
For the past month I have been thinking of other things I could do to help with my business when the idea to try and get a kiosk in the mall came up. After a few weeks of being in contact with management, I found out this week that I have a spot on Tax Free Weekend. It might be a death wish, but I think it will be a lot of fun too! Thanks to Bryan and my wonderful parents who can help with the kids so I can do this. I know it will probably be a few days of high stress, but I look forward to the experience and feel super blessed to have the opportunity! I will let y'all know how it goes!
2 comments:
How exciting!! Maybe things won't get too stressful...Have fun!! :]
Yay! Congrats Janet!
Post a Comment