Monday, August 3

This is scary!

I always wonder just how much information I should give out on my blog and what kind of pictures are ok to share. I know that it is mostly friends and family that read my blog, but there may be an occasional stranger that stumbles onto my site. After reading this article, however, it makes me think twice. You truly don't know who might be out there looking, reading, or taking something from your blog. I'm not saying I am going private or anything like that, I'm just saying that you do have to be careful with the information you give out and aware of what might be going on around you. This is scary!

2 comments:

cls said...

Yes, it makes me nervous when mamas post pictures of their naked babies/kiddos. There are some SICK people out there who steal those images off blogs and use them for...other things. Ugh.

Kaycee said...

I didn't read it bc those kind of things freak me out. I'm happy i'm private now. lol! I also deleted all of my old photobucket accts and emails that I didn't use.