Saturday, April 3

Beautiful Kids

Wednesday morning was a crazy morning, full of whining and fighting. I don't know if this kids were overtired but I kind of felt like pulling my hair out by the time Bryan got home for lunch. I decided that the kids and I needed to get out of the house for the afternoon, so we set out to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Can you believe it was actually in the 90s? It was so stinkin' hot! I decided that I wanted to take some new pics of the kids, so I got them in some fun Spring clothes, grabbed the camera, and we were off! We decided to check out a new place, so we went down by the lake to Spring Creek Marina. We went down by the water in this one area where they had a slide, swing set, and monkey bars. The kids loved it! They enjoyed looking at the water and all of the ducks swimming around. They enjoyed playing in the grass and on the playground equipment. They mostly just loved the opportunity to be outside and run around.

After that we went to the airport where they have a cool monument and helicopter. The kids had fun playing around there too. We even got to see some airplanes take off and land. At that point we were pretty hot, so we picked up some Sonic Drinks since it was happy hour and went and played at a friend's house. It ended up being a great day and one that we enjoyed very much! I will share the overload of pictures I took!








Experimenting with angles.


One of my favorite pics!

"Wook Kayen, Wa-wer"






I swear MK looks just like me as a child here.



Such a big boy!



Kaden took these pics.

Not bad, eh?


4 comments:

Jeff Neighbors said...

AWWWWW. Lots of love between those 2. When they get to jr high and start fighting like cats and dogs, pull out these pics and say "Why can't y'all act like y'all did when yall were this age?!!!!??"

Deborah said...

I love your kids together. The photo from behind is precious. We went to an empty lot in our neighborhood (I guess it's like a flood plain or something). Thanks to the rain and cold weather it's full of bluebonnets. Probably the last I'll see for a long while. Wish I could share them with you!

As For Me and My House said...

I love the pictures of the kids in the orange! My favorite is the one of them on the rounded monkey bars where Kaden is in front and M.K. is behind...too cute! Good photography! :)

Christine said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. I just ADORE their outfits! You know, you would feel like something was wrong if they didn't fight a little. That's what siblings do. You can see there's a lot of love between them too. You have adorable children, Janet. You really do.