Wednesday, April 21

Gigi, G-Daddy, and More!

We got to spend the morning at Gigi and G-Daddy's house. The kids love going over there to visit and play. There are always so many exciting things to play with! My grandparent's also enjoy visiting with the kids. They just dote on them and talk about how smart they are. Lol! Kade and MK were very good today (as usual) and played together really well. I am always so impressed with how great of friends they are. Today Gigi had a new toy from a recent garage sale.

An old fashioned clock for only 50 cents. Kind of like this one:
The kids loved playing with it and hearing it ring. They would set it to go off, pretend to go to sleep, and then jump up when it would ring saying "Wakey, wakey, Eggs and Bakey!"
Here is MK pausing for a quick picture.

My sweet Boy playing with Gigi's toys.

Kade was learning how to set the clock to ring, while MK was watching Gigi hang their birthday invitation on the fridge.

She loves playing with babies!

I love this! G-Daddy with the baby!

This past weekend we went to a wedding. The kids were very good. At one point I took MK out in the foyer since she couldn't stop talking, but then we rejoined the wedding for the ceremony and she was quiet the rest of the time! Poor Kade's allergies started acting up again, and this is what it did to his eye.

Here is MK in the beautiful dress and coat that Gigi got her for Christmas!

I have the greatest little helpers a Mommy could want. Especially Kade. He really loves to help out with the cleaning. We were having company come over last week and I was picking up around the house when Kade asked how he could help. I handed him the duster, turned the music up loud, and we danced and cleaned the rest of the afternoon. The kids loved it!!

MK wanted to help too.

Dancing!!!

Giggles!!!

And more dancing!!!



I'm playing catch up with some photos we have taken recently. Here is one of mary-kate's french pony tail from the other day. I love the natural curl in her hair and how the end is a big ringlet.

My little super hero flying around the house!

Every good super hero needs an awesome Toy Story Hat...or so I was told! :)

I can't remember what he was doing here...

And every cowgirl needs a good horse!

Or maybe two horsies! Lol!


And lastly, some pictures from our little jammie photo shoot the other day. The kids are having a breakfast/pajama party for their birthday and I got some cute shots of them in jammies for their invitation.





4 comments:

Deborah said...

Think he can teach my kids to clean. It's only been 10 days but I am so over having my house on the market and it being spotless all the time. I could use a pint-sized helper--my kids just mess up not cleaning from them!

Christine said...

They are too stinkin' cute!

Donna/Ellie said...

Those pics are so so great. Those two kiddos are so precious I can hardly stand it!!!

Kris T said...

The pajama pictures are too cute! And yay for help with the dusting. :)