Thursday, April 22

Big

I always tease that Mary-Kate is going to be a "biggun" girl when she grows up. Not fat mind you, just tall. She has always been at the top of weight and height charts since being born. It's been a long time since we have weighed or measured them. Their 2 and 4 year old check ups are coming up soon and I look forward to finding out how they have grown.

My grandmother has this really nice scale that has a height measurement too. The kids found it yesterday and were instantly excited to try it out. Kade was up first. He weighed 37 lbs and was 39" tall. I think that is about average for his age. I am basing it on a 4 year old since he will be one in two weeks. (yikes!) MK was up next. First we weighed her...32 lbs. Holy Cow girl! She is only 5 lbs lighter than her brother who is 2 years older. Next was height...35" tall. Whoa! I knew she looked closer to Kade's height lately, but I never imagined she was only 4" away.

I have no idea what is average or on the small/big side. I always think MK is on the bigger side, but maybe Kade is on the smaller side and she is just average. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. I love my kiddos so much and always will. They are wonderful! I am so thankful that they are healthy and smart. I can't believe they are about to have another birthday. Time surely flies!

No comments: