We decided to have a picnic in the park for dinner last night. The kids had been in the house all day and we were all itching for some time outside to run around. The weather was perfect, in fact the wind made it a little cool in the shade at times. We went down by the river stage where they were actually having a concert, so we got to enjoy music too. The kids had a blast being outside looking at the water, the birds, and all the other fun things to discover on the river.
After we ate our dinner and walked around the river, we went to a cool garden close by where there were some beautiful flowers and trees to look at. The kids loved running around the paths and looking at all of the fun and bright colored flowers. There were some really different and fun plants there too. After that, we headed to a playground for the kids to get the last of their energy out. The kids were so excited and had a blast! I definitely got some pictures of our night to share!
They love wearing their sunglasses in the car like Mommy and Daddy.

Our picnic table right by the river.

This was our view.

We chose to go the sonic route, instead of a real picnic. Lol! Although we did bring a hot dog for MK because she doesn't really like much from sonic.

I'm not wearing any make up. Yikes!

She loves to hug!

I love this. They are so precious!

Running (flying) down the path!

A stroll along the river.
Trying to touch the tree at the garden.

Now remember, I am not a photographer, I just wanted to take some pics of the pretty flowers.

MK ran over here and said "cheese," so I took her picture!


Yay for bluebonnets!

At the park. Peek-a-boo!

1-2-3-

Gooooo!
Bryan and I got in on the fun too!

Have y'all ever played on one of these things? It was by far my favorite thing. So fun!


I told him he looked like a giant here. Haha!


1 comment:
Looks like y'all had fun! I miss the river.
Post a Comment