After celebrating 4 birthdays in May, we got to do more birthday stuff this weekend as I celebrated turning 27! Kade has the birthday song down pact now! He enjoyed singing to me all weekend long. My actual birthday, June 21st, was on Sunday. It was the first official day of summer (the summer solstice), the longest day of the year (the days are already getting shorter again! Ha!), and Father's Day all in one. Kade was kind of confused as to why Daddy was getting cards on my birthday. :o) Saturday night we went to one of my favorite restaurants, Ichiban. It's the hibachi style japanese restaurant where they grill right in front of you. Mary-Kate was not so sure of the flames and would lean way back in her seat. It was so yummy though!



After we ate we went back to my parent's house where they surprised me with cake and ice cream and some gifts. It was all so yummy and so fun!
They gave me MK's plate to eat my cake on.

Yummy strawberry cake!



On my actual birthday we went to my Aunt's house to have a Father's Day lunch with my whole family. After a restful afternoon we had some friends over that night and had fajitas. It was truly a wonderful birthday and I appreciate all the people who care about me! Thanks to everyone for making it so special, especially Bryan! I love you!
Isn't this an awesome cake? Bryan did a great job!

It looks just like my business cards! (I blurred out my address and phone #)

Me and my babies! :o)

The kiddie table!

Granddad at the kiddie table! Haha!

My good little eater shoving her face full!

Chowing down!

Blowing out the candles!

MK with G-Daddy!

The cake was so yummy! Butter cake with cream cheese icing! No chocolate for this girl!

Our grass is really growing and feels great!

Big and little kids alike! :o)

He is too cute!

Just hanging out.

She is all over the place and into everything!

My crazy girl!

6 comments:
Did your mom make the strawberry cake? If so, I would LOVE the recipe! The second cake is SO CUTE!!! How thoughtful! The kids are getting so big! MK is really looking like a big girl and not a baby anymore. I love her piggies! Happy Belated Birthday!
I love the cake Bryan got you...Waaayyy cute! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday, and it looks like you're loved by lots and lots of precious people:]
Happy belated birthday Janet! Looks like it was a wonderful bunch of celebrations and family time. :)
It looks like you had a lot of fun. It is nice to be celebrated by firends and family. Cute Cakes and who can beat having two cakes, love it. I like your new hair cut, it looks cute and summery (is this a word?).
Happy belated bday again!
LOVEEEEEEEE the cake Bryan got you. That is FAB!
Happy belated birthday! As always your family is so adorable. I had to laugh when I saw the strawberry cake because that is what Kenzie had to have for her birthday. I am glad your day was as wonderful as you because you deserve it.
Post a Comment