Thursday, June 11

Our week

We are doing pretty well this week. I cannot believe that tomorrow is Friday. The week actually went by very quickly! Monday I hosted a playgroup over here and it was crazy, but a lot of fun! I was really worried that my house might not be big enough for the large group, but it ended up working out just fine. There were 7 mommies and 14 kids total. We were missing a few people. Kaden was so excited that everyone was coming over to play with his toys. Every monday our group will get together either at someone's house, or at the park or something. It is a great way to keep the kids entertained and get some Mommy time in too!

Kaden and Mary-Kate seem to be growing big and tall lately. They have also been full of laughs! I don't think we ever stop laughing around here. If it's not one making us laugh, it's the other...and usually it's both of them. I need to write down the things they say and do more because I don't want to forget! It is precious to watch them giggle at each other and try to outdo each other too. Mary-Kate thrives with attention and is the biggest toot I have ever seen. She knows how to get her brother in trouble already and has been screaming and falling down as if he has pushed her or something. She then looks to see if we notice. Poor Kaden. I'm afraid he has a long road ahead with sister trying to blame him for nothing! I remember doing that to my brother! Haha!

Kaden, on the other hand is full of laughter and joy and SONGS!! This boy sings all the time and I LOVE it! He sings while he plays, he sings while he eats, and he even sings while he goes potty. Most of the time they are songs he has made up all on his own. He is my little musician! While Kade is singing, MK likes to dance. They make a great pair! I cannot express how special their bond is to me. Tonight at dinner, I had to sit in awe and just watch the two. Kaden had Mary-Kate's shorts on his head and was pretending to be a ghost and would growl or something. Every time he would come close to me, Mary-Kate burst into hysterical giggling. She thought he was the funniest thing she had ever seen. She would then look at Bryan and me to see if we thought it was funny too. Of course, we would laugh because of the priceless moment, and that would send her into hysterical giggling again. I love those two!!!!!!


Watching Daddy get the lawn mower.


Giving sweet hugs before bed.

MK saw Granddad on tv today and started saying his name over and over. It was so precious that she recognized him. You can kind of see that she is waving to him in this picture. She was so excited to see him!

Pointing and saying "Da-Gra" (Granddad)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh your kids are Caaaaaaaayute! They remind me a lot of my kiddos. So adorable.

Fullerton Family said...

How cute! I love how she's waving at the tv! Jaci has that same outfit, btw!

Kaycee said...

AW That is soo cute! I bet your dad was super happy when he heard.