Yesterday afternoon we decided to pull out the old school sprinkler and cool off in the backyard! It was so fun to have nice grass to run around on. Kaden LOVED the sprinkler, and kept saying "I wuv da water!"

It was so cute I just had to laugh at him. MK?...Well, this is what MK thought of it...

She pretty much screamed if you got her near it. She eventually chilled out later and was able to enjoy watching Kade do his thing. She is also cutting her I-teeth and is super fussy as it is. Although it was a hot day the evening was pretty nice as we drip dried and grilled some chicken and veggies for dinner on the barbque! I love summer evenings!
Kaden taking MK by the hand to lead her to the sprinkler...She screamed at him and pulled away. It was so funny!

This is where MK preferred to play!

Jumping through the water,

Trying to grab it,

And trying to drink it!

She was not happy with Daddy for jumping her through the water!

It's always the old school things that are so fun!

She eventually let us get her close to the water again.

Look at that awesome dunlap!! (Belly "dunlap" over the belt!)
7 comments:
I love the hand shots...so cute! See ya'll at the pool tonight!
How fun! I wish we had a backyard so bad now!
Hahaha! I laughed so loudly at the picture of her sucking her finger. That looks like so much fun!!!
Oh fun!! I miss being outside. It's just SO hot for Carrah :( blah!!
I LOVE the pics of MK's hand in the water. Good photog skills girl!
Old school is the best! :) The pictures are great! I love the ones of her hand in the water.
Look at all the pretty grass. Just think you're watering it while your kids have fun!
aw this is so cute..and makes me remember when i was little and summers were all about carefree fun! and you take really good pictures too =).
Post a Comment