Friday, June 26

Perfect Pizza Picnic at the Park

On Monday night we decided we wanted to get out of the house and have some fun so we decided to have a pizza picnic at the park! It was a ton of fun and the kid's loved it! We went to the newly restored "oldest" park in San Angelo. It was beautiful, and the city has done a great job with it.






After we ate our dinner. We let the kids play on the playground for a little bit.

Tall slide!

He loves it though.



Unsure of sliding with Daddy.

Check out that big smile!


After some time at the park, we went to the river to feed the ducks. MK was ok if she was in someone's arms. Kade was doing great until I warned him not to get too close because the geese could bite. Lol! After that he was a little timid. I didn't mean to scare him, just wanted him to be cautious! Sometimes those suckers are mean!


It was hilarious to watch him chase them down and throw bread at them.

Very nervous the ducks would come and get her.



Finally, after all of our HOT fun outside, we cooled off with some ice cream!





4 comments:

Shaunna said...

Awww!!! How F-U-N!!! What park is it??

MK looks really pretty in her yellow bows...I think yellow might be 'her' color!

We might have to steal your idea and have pizza in the park sometime soon!

cls said...

What an awesome day! Those are some lucky kiddos to have such thoughtful and cool parents! :)

Cami said...

yay! I love picnic at the park days!!
And super-yay for ice cream!!! Looks like everyone had a blast ;)
Where is the new park?

connie said...

Sounds like so much fuin! Have I told you what great parents you and Brian are...Because you are!