Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday

We were super busy this weekend so I haven't updated anything in a few days. (More on our weekend in a post soon.) I just thought I would throw a random post together with some pictures from today.

I peeled an apple and gave it to MK today. She loved it and chowed it down until there was nothing left!

Smiling for the camera.

Some friends of ours invited us swimming tonight. We had a lot of fun!

Kade is like a fish, he just loves the water!

Precious Finley in her precious cover up! Love it!

Actually enjoying the water.

Mooching off of Daddy's sandwich.

Sweet Evan eating his dinner.

Kade and MK eating some more! She came right over and sat on him. Lol!

Finley giving her sweet smile!

Kade and MK talking to Finley...They were both pretty interested in her paci!

I love this pic of Evan and Kade. It describes their relationship in so many ways...
Joy...High Energy...Fun...Best Buds!

Brushing teeth before bed.

I love bedtime routines.

My sweet girl!

My precious boy!

3 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

I love that pic of MK cheesing in the pool!! Looks like you had a fun time!

Christine said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love the pool pix. :)

Shaunna said...

Cute, cute pictures!