Getting to go outside and play in your jammies on a nice summer evening!
After the kid's bath time tonight, we decided to let them play for a little bit outside since the temperature felt great in our backyard. We have really been enjoying our nice grass too! I gave MK the last of my skittles to enjoy and she got it all over her face! She was so proud that she got one, that she had to take it out and look at it and then put it back in her mouth...hence the blue that is all over her!

In other news, I got to go on a date today with Kaden and it was really special! We went and saw Beauty and the Beast live at our city auditorium. A local kid's group puts on musicals during the summer. Kaden was such a good boy and really enjoyed the show. I remember my dad taking me to musicals growing up, and it is so cool to share that with my son now! Tonight when Bryan was putting him to bed, Kade told him that he wanted to go on more dates with me! Aww! I want to go on more dates with you too Kaden. I love our special time together!



2 comments:
Precious pictures!
I love that you took Kade on a date..That is sooo sweet!!
How fun. I"m so happy you and Kaden got a date.
The pics are great. That's exactly what we like to do on days like that. :)
Post a Comment