Sunday, February 8

A Beautiful Saturday!

We had a great afternoon yesterday. The weather was a perfect 75 degrees with sunshine and a nice breeze. We decided to take the kids on a walk to a neighborhood park. The park isn't much, but it was close by and the kids had a great time anyway. Ya Ya and Granddad came by to play too. I got a ton of pictures to share. It was so nice to be outside and just enjoying time together. I am so in the mood for Spring after a day like yesterday!


MK was clapping for the silly guy behind me who was jumping up and down to get the kids to smile!

:o)

That's my honey!

She was trying to touch the street. Haha!

Having fun in the swing!



He said, "Look Momma! Sand!!!"

Going on the big slide!

Woo!


MK's turn...She wasn't so sure about it!

Ya Ya

Look at that tongue.

Granddad

Working on her walking!


Looks like MK is reaching out for his butt. Ha!


I finally got footage of Kade telling his first joke. Translation in case you can't quite understand:
"Knock Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Boo"
"Boo Who?"
"You don't have to cry about it. It's justa joke!"

Here it is!

5 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Looks like fun! Isn't nice weather wonderful?! My little sister used to tell that joke, it was so cute!

As For Me and My House said...

How wonderful! We actually love that park-- the sandbox can't be beat! Miss you guys--

Shaunna said...

We did the exact same thing Saturday!! Can't beat a fun afternoon in the park:)

Addi is jealous of Kade and MK's wagon- It looks like lots of fun!!

Cami said...

Oh yay!! so much fun!! I love park days :) Those kiddos are pretty stinkin cute!!!

Jenny/Moravia said...

That weather looks so nice and warm. I am looking forward to warm spring days.

I love your kids - too too cute.