I was tagged on Facebook but felt like sharing this here too. I would love to see other people's lists because I think they are really interesting. So, anyone who wants to, feel free to do one. In no particular order, here are 25 random things about me.
1. I absolutely love dark, dreary, rainy days. Especially when it thunders!
2. I’m kind of addicted to the teeny bopper Twilight series and everything that goes with it.
3. I want a big family with lots of kids. (Not yet though!)
4. I spell things in my head all the time when I am talking.
5. I won’t eat the ends of a banana. I bite them off and spit them out. I don’t know why either.
6. I like Simon Cowell. He cracks me up!
7. I would rather birth a baby than have dental work done. I hate going to the dentist more than almost anything!
8. I love grocery shopping. Honestly, I love shopping of any kind, but for some reason I could spend a long time in a grocery store comparing labels, finding bargains and healthy food, etc.
9. I was the first girl born on my Dad’s side of the family in 97 years.
10. My Birthday is the longest day of the year, and the first official day of Summer. (June 21st)
11. Eleven is my favorite number. Closely followed by the number 21.
12. I love breakfast foods. My favorite meal is waffles (with peanutbutter), scrambled eggs, sausage, and well done hash browns (with ketchup). Mmmm!
13. I love to wear funky socks.
14. I love to take hot showers, even in the summer time. If I don’t get out as red as a lobster, I have not taken a successful shower!
15. I wish there was a strawberry fruit-roll-up flavored lollipop out there.
16. I love thinking of baby names, even when I am not pregnant. I have a running list, and if I come across something I like I add it to the list.
17. I love to make lists! Grocery lists, to do lists, you name it!
18. I have broken 7 bones in my life. Left arm, right arm, elbow, wrist, nose (in two places), and tailbone. Not all were my fault!
19. I have 8 piercings…although I took my belly button ring out with my first pregnancy! The other 7 are in my ears! I also have a tattoo on my foot.
20. I rarely wear makeup.
21. I like change. I easily get bored with the same old same old, so I do everything I can to make change happen.
22. One of my favorite places in the whole entire world is HEB camp. I have so many wonderful memories there!
23. I wanted a pearl for my engagement ring for the longest time, until I found out how impractical that would be. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being soft and 10 being hard, a pearl was a 3 and a diamond was a 10. Common sense won out!
24. I went over 12 years without any type of soda. Funny enough, I craved them when I was pregnant, so I finally gave in and tried them for the first time since 8th grade last year. I really like Mr. Pibb.
25. I am a night owl, and I have to make it a goal to get in bed before midnight most nights.
4 comments:
I am SOOOO addicted to the twilight series as well. I cannot put the books down and Brent is getting a little irritated with me (not paying attention to him first!). He was the one that bought me the last 3 books though! I am on the fourth now and I am betting that I finish it tonight. I am already counting down the hours until I get to read again. It will be a good thing when I am finished with this book. I can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out!
I am such a geek!
Oh, and I absolutely love a HOT shower, but hate getting out.
I think this is the longest comment I have ever left! HeHe! Definitely addicted.
#9. . . Wow! I bet you must have been treated like a little princess. :)
Hope you read comments on previous posts. We have no internet so I'm at Kinkos so I'm going to make this quick. I got engaged at Midnight Rodeo here in San Antonio!
Don't wallpaper again. Take it down (try a steamer if you can get access to one), then apply joint compound--yes NOT plaster, it's too hard--with a trowel and paint. It makes a great texture! I'll email you more, someone needs on this computer who has real work to do!
I hate the dentist more then anything too. I tagged you for an award on my blog
Post a Comment