We have had a morning of music and dancing! Two of my very favorite things, and apparently two of Kade's as well. I think it is so special how Kade loves music. We could always comfort him with singing when he was a baby. There was one song in particular that we could sing that would always make him stop crying. If the TV is on in the background when he is playing, and a song comes on, he immediately stops what he is doing and watches intensely.
This morning we have been watching High School Musical 3. I love musicals and my sweet Hubby actually wanted to watch it with me! (Really, I promise I didn't force him!) Kaden has loved it! When the music numbers would come on we would get up and sing and dance around the room. I really hope he continues to love music and dancing this much as he gets older! During one scene Kaden grabbed Bryan's hand and asked him to get up and dance with him. It was so precious that, of course, I had to get my camera out to snap a couple of pics.
It's hard to tell in this pic, but Kade had a little smile on his face while watching the dancing during this song.
1 comment:
AWWWW! So sweet and fun!! I am impressed Bryan "wanted" to watch a fun musical with his fam ;) Aiden is our little music man...he's all about it! Maybe we'll have to have a dance party next playdate!!
how have you been feeling, by the way?
Post a Comment