We took some pics of MK tonight at dinner because the poor thing was falling asleep in her high chair and it was so cute.
Monday, February 23
Sick...again!
Well here we go...sick, again! Kade is the only one that has escaped the major symptoms of the viral infection the rest of us have passed around. Unfortunately, MK got it worse than any of us and it included an ear infection. It is so disheartening that we just can't get well in this house! Poor MK is miserable and she hasn't slept much in over a week. We went to the doctor today and it turns out her eardrum had burst. It started leaking yellow, pussy fluid! :o( She has barely eaten the past 2 days and is not nursing well. She spends a lot of time crying and sleeping in our arms. No one told me that one of the hardest parts of being a Mom is watching your kids in pain. It stinks! Anyways, we have some antibiotics and ear drops that we started again today, so hopefully she will be on the mend again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh that poor little girl!! She must be so exhausted..as I am sure you are too! I know, it is just ROTTEN to watch your kiddos hurting! Sometimes i think we take it harder than the kids do ;)
You SOOOO should have called me!! I am totally a last minute person (if I can make it work!) I am so sorry you had such a terrible day :( I would LOVE to get together anytime! Lets set somethin up!! It's always so nice to have "normal" girl time without having to stop 16 times during one story to deal with kiddos! Let me know when everyone is feeling better and we'll get something worked out :)
Aw, poor baby! I am so sorry. It is definitely so hard to have sick babies!! I hope she gets to feeling better real soon!!
Oh poor MK! Poor you. She looks so miserable. :( I can completely understand wanting to get well. I've been "getting over" a cold for 3 weeks now. We all had it at one time or another and it seems like Emily and I are still trying to get over the last of it. I hope you all feel better. Give that baby girl a big hug.
Poor thing! I hope you guys start feeling better soon. We've all been passing a yucky cold back and forth for weeks, it's no fun!
Poor baby! She looks so sad but so sweet too. I can't believe all her dark hair. I hope y'all get a break soon and some healthy days!
Oh, BTW, I followed your Sweet Sparrows invite, posted, but then it didn't show up in my groups and I can't find it. I don't know if the post showed up or not! Thanks for the invites, this whole FB thing is alot to figure out.
I hope MK is on the up and up. I can't believe her ear drum busted!! How painful! I have to comment on her lips...is she related to Angelina Joli?! :) Even at her sickest she so beautiful!
Post a Comment