Thursday, February 12

Twins?

So for those of you that think my kids look like twins born two years apart, I will give you that in the next two pics. The funny thing is that they look so different to me, but then they will make certain facial expressions that look exactly alike! Just this week Mary-Kate has been giving us this precious smile with a wrinkled nose. We love it! I was trying to get some pictures of it today when I realized it looked exactly like a smile her big brother used to give us! I looked it up in an old picture folder, and sure enough...:o)

They are both 9 months in these pictures.


Here are the other shots I got of her today! You can really only see the wrinkled nose in the last pic! It's hard to get it on camera.



9 comments:

Chris and Carolee said...

SO cute! I love it!

Micheal and Ashley said...

Cute! Matthew started doing the wrinkled nose thing too! Just about every picture of him is that way...once he sees a camera, there it goes.

Jenny/Moravia said...

Yep - I tell ya - they look so much alike. The only difference in the pictures are their teeth. Kayden's bottom teeth look closer together then MKs.

Shaunna said...

They do look sooo much alike...I never really noticed it until you put up those pictures...Too cute!! And Addi is a nose wrinkler too...So funny!

Donna/Ellie said...

ha! The wrinkled nose face is to die for!!!

Ashley said...

Too Cute! I have always thought they looked so much alike...since she was born! ;)

Kris T said...

I love the pictures of the two of them. What a beautiful little girl! I'm looking forward to Finley being old enough to play with Mary-Kate.

Deborah said...

I hadn't noticed until you posted the photos. I will admit to trying to figure out which child looked like which parent though.

Ally said...

Wow they do look like twins!

My 7 month old does that same smile with a wrinkled nose!