Thanks again for all your sweet thoughts and comments everyone. Although she is not 100%, Mary-Kate is doing much better. She is definitely a different baby! We ended up joining my parents and their friends at the Rodeo last night. Kade was really looking forward to seeing the cowboys, animals, and riding the choo choo train. He was not disappointed! He had a blast and MK did too. Her are some pics from our night.
Excited to be out of the house!

My Little Cowboy!

Cracking up at something...

Kade was excited to see "Wilbur" there. He is really into the movie Charlotte's Web right now.

Riding the Train!

On the carousel

On the train again!

Fun Pics!

MK loved it!

"Horsie" (Pony) Ride

4 comments:
I love these pictures...Looks like you guys had a blast!
Cute pictures! I love the one of you and Kade! I just realized this but I think MK looks a little bit like Jennifer Garner! Do you see it?
Gosh darn it, I knew your rodeo was better than ours. I walked around that huge rodeo and kept thinking about how much easier and better it was back home. We didn't go to the fairgrounds so maybe that's why. Very jealous of that train!
aw that looks like a lot of fun..thats so neat that kade got to ride a horse. your hair is getting so long - it must be growing fast! but i guess it has been a while since i've seen you.
Post a Comment