We had the college group SuperBowl Party at our house last night and had a great time (except for the Cardinals losing). One of my favorite things about hanging out with college kids, is how sweet and helpful they are with our kids. The relationships our kids will make with them will be priceless. The boys were having the best time playing with Kade's choo choo trains, and some of the girls were being so sweet to help with a screaming MK. I cannot emphasize enough, how sweet it is to see someone rocking your feverish baby while giving kisses and stroking her forehead. I also love how helpful and courteous these kids are. Always asking if they can help with dinner, clean up, or the kids.
My Hyper Boy!
How many college kids does it take to put together a choo choo train track?
6 comments:
Aw, poor MK! Ear infections are NOOOO Fun!!! Glad the "Big Kids" had so much fun with the trains! Ha!
Sorry to hear that MK is sick... I hate seeing any baby hurting! Thank you so much for taking the time to give me some advice and reassurance, and I especially appreciate your prayers! I loved reading MK's birth story. That's the first birth story I've ever read written by someone I knew. Did you write down Kaden's story? I'd love to read it too. Thanks again. xoxo
looks like yall had a fun superbowl party...all we did at ours was eat =). i ate so much at ours i could only a boiled egg for lunch the next day!! i'm ready for spring too, but not because of sickness - just ready for some sunshine! adrian and i are going to be in san angelo this weekend but i think we're gonna be busy the whole time..adrian's mom sold her house so we're helping her move..fun =). ha. talk to you soon!
So sorry your sweet little one was sick :( I know that is incredibly miserable for EVERYONE!! Hope MK gets well & stays well!!
It seems like every blog I have read this morning says the same thing. "I'm ready for Spring!" lol I hope it comes soon too.
I'm super ready for spring too! It's my favorite season!! I hope MK is feeling better :)
Post a Comment