I have taken some pics the past few days that I wanted to share. The kids have been cracking me up lately. Kade says things that make Bryan and me laugh our heads off. And then you have MK doing what she can to get a smile out of you too. That little toot knows what she is doing and she will wiggle her eyebrows at you if she can make you laugh. I wish I could think of a good example off the top of my head right now, but alas it is time for bed after a long week!
I know I say it a lot, but I just love the way my children play together and love each other. Their relationship is so special, and I look forward to seeing how that will transform over the years. Kade insists upon holding MK's hand when we are driving and I love looking back to see it. It's little things like that that make me so happy that I have these two wonderful kiddos!
MK crawling all over her big brother!
Kaden trying to show me he is two years old.
MK trying to steal the spotlight while Kade is still working hard on the two thing!
I just can't help but laugh when I look at this pic.
Love her dimple!
Trying to climb out of my rigged up gate!
Playing together.
Working hard!
Cheese
She loves to be with him no matter where he goes and what he does.
1 comment:
I cant get over how incredibly cute your kiddos are!
Post a Comment