Mary-Kate is so close to walking now, but she is not quite ready to go all the way yet! She will stand there forever without a thought in the world, but as soon as she realizes she is not holding on to anything she will sit back down again. It is so cute and so funny. She cruises like a pro, and takes steps when she is not thinking about it, so I know she will be off and running as soon as she finds her balance. (Scary to think about! Haha) Anyways, we finally got her taking some of her steps on video tonight. Just ignore how the camera is a little crooked as we had to rig it up on the couch to get the whole view in. I promise that our attention-craved son gets plenty of it, even though he was acting like we were totally ignoring him. He tends to get jealous of MK when we are excited about her milestones. Poor thing! Oh, and the video is kind of long. She takes the best steps at the very beginning and the very end if you want to scroll.
2 comments:
YAY MK!!! That was so fun to watch. It's fascinating to watch Kaden figure out what it is to be one of two siblings. ;-) You are STILL the cutest family I know!
Way to go MK! How cute! It's so hard to believe she's walking. Kaden was cracking me up. I agree with Donna.... you are the cutest family I know. :)
Post a Comment