Monday, March 16

Birthday Party

My cousin's little girl, Jersey, turned 2 this weekend and had a birthday party. Kaden was very excited to go because we have been talking about birthday parties lately, and he knows about the fun things you do, and the cake! When we got there, however, Kade was very shy and didn't want to participate at first. He has a very reserved personality around a lot of people. Mary-Kate on the other hand, ate it up! You would have thought it was her party the way she was waving and smiling at everyone. She liked to be the center of attention and would clap when everyone would look at her! Here are a few pics from the weekend.

MK in the middle of all the present action!

Cute little Taylor Jo begging for some of Kade's cake.

Enjoying big girl toys!

Kade knew what to do with the soccer ball...perhaps we should get him this for his birthday. He loved it!
Align Center
MK enjoying her time in the net!

Blowing out the candles!

Super sweet!

MK really wanted a piece of cake too!

He is still talking about wanting more Elmo cake! HA!

Kenadie and MK

5 comments:

Deborah said...

My gosh, she looks so grown-up on that tricycle. Connor gets very clingy with me when I try and leave him anywhere but that doesn't apply to parties it seems. Saturday at the bouncy place he ran out of the party room and I had to search him out in the chaos!

Deborah said...

WW was soooo fun. I took a few pictures before my battery died so I'll put them on my blog. They had the Big Red Car, the Big Red Airplanes, Fruit "ferris wheel"-it went up then around but not down until the end (this isn't a good explanation), Capt. Featherswords boat, a Roller Coaster and a show. Connor was tall enough for all these rides!

Ashley said...

Fun! Love the pic of Bryan and MK....another framer for sure!! Your getting tons of good pics girl!

As For Me and My House said...

I loved the interview questions..I want to do that with each of mine in the coming days. Congrats on having a walker! I can not believe how big MK is getting! You sure have a couple of sweeties (yes, I mean all three of them :)

Kasey Gonzales said...

well sounds like mary kate may take a little more after you and kaden may take a little more after bryan(personality-wise). both are good! oh about the closet at least you've done the "getting rid of stuff" part....i so need to go through my clothes again, but i tend to hang onto EVERYTHING. anyways, we miss you guys too...we're still planning on coming in may if not sooner! talk to you later!