It has been so fun to have long discussions with Kaden lately. Today I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up. He said he didn't know. I prompted him further and asked where he wanted to work. He then told me that he wanted to work with Daddy. I thought that was really sweet. I asked him what they would do, and he said they would work for Thomas the train. He also said they would help people. I told him that his Daddy helped a lot of people and that was great that he wanted to work with him one day. We were playing in the playroom, when he ran off real fast. Next thing I know, he comes around the corner in my shoes with a piece of a track and says, I'm going to work now! I thought it was precious and (of course) had to snap a couple of pics. When Bryan came home for lunch, we told him all that Kaden had shared, and Kaden then told him that he would be returning to work with him this afternoon. I couldn't help but laugh. The poor guy doesn't understand the concept of growing up so he thought we meant he could work with Daddy today. Fortunately, he was in a good mood and didn't mind when Bryan left without him. I'm glad it is the weekend because Kaden loves spending time with his Daddy and who knows what those two will cook up together this weekend!
This is going around on Facebook and Blogger, so I thought I would see if Kaden could do it:
This is my interview with Kaden. All of the following answers are actual quotes of Kaden's when I asked him these questions.1. What is something your mom always says?
Go
2. What makes your mom happy?
Kiss
3. What makes your mom sad?
Momma
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Thomas and tickle me, run away. (He always asked us to tickle him and run away...meaning chase him!)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You funny.
6. How old is your mom?
1, 2, 3, 4.
7. How tall is your mom?
Tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Help.
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
I don't know...run around and tickle.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For Ya Ya help you.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Play on the computer.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Play on the computer.
13.What does your mom do for a job?
Work at Hobby Lobby. (He really said that!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
grapes
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Me
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Handy Manny
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play with my letters.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
I don't know.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't know. Big.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
watch cartoons. I love you.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
To play.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?




4 comments:
Wow Janet, those are some shoes you have there. Oh Wait, I see they match MK's sweater. Adorable interview (I like the sweater too!)
that interview was hilarious...sweet but funny! I love that you're good at and not good at the same thing, and that you are what makes you sad. cute! anyways, like i always say, cute pics!
Fun interview!! I think I will try it with Sethers and maybe....Aiden! Speaking of the go to work thing, Aiden has been doing that too! Except he will go then come back and say, "forgot my purse," go and then come back and say, "forgot my keys," cuz I do that ALL the time!! Pretty smart little munchkins, aren't they!! Love the pics :)
Such a cute interview! I love seeing how they think. The pics are all so adorable! MK is really growing up so fast!
Post a Comment