We got Mary-Kate a new swing this week, so she could enjoy playing outside instead of just sitting in our arms. She was thrilled, and really enjoys it!





Our silly boy!


Our silly boy!
After bath and jammies one night, we built a fort in our playroom.

I love her cheesey grin!

Aw, my sweet boys! They look a lot alike!

So precious!

Peek-a-boo

I love her cheesey grin!
Aw, my sweet boys! They look a lot alike!
So precious!
Peek-a-boo
Had to get one of him posing! Ha!
She loves the freedom she has to walk around with the help of the cart!
Bath time tonight!
Look at those amazing eyelashes!!
I don't know what his deal is with always having that tongue hanging out!
Bright Eyes!
7 comments:
As always-- love the pictures-- you sure have pretty kids! I am enjoying the Sears book. Hope to talk to you sooner rather than later. Oh yeah, thank B for me for calling R. It really meant A LOT to him. Love you guys!
As always-- love the pictures-- you sure have pretty kids! I am enjoying the Sears book. Hope to talk to you sooner rather than later. Oh yeah, thank B for me for calling R. It really meant A LOT to him. Love you guys!
Too Cute!!
So sweet! I love that you guys built a fort!! We do that all the time :) So much fun! I was also cracking up at the Target story!! Can I just tell you how many times I have had to find an empty aisle in the store and "repremand" my kiddos?!!?!? Not fun, but you are right...definitely makes for great stories!
Glad everyone is feeling better!
Oh good grief, you have some cute kids!! I cannot even believe MK is walking around!!! They look so precious sitting next to eachother. I can tell they have a great little relationship :)
super duper cute pics! I like the tent! my friends and i used to do that together ha. i was about to saydon't you just love this beautiful weather where the kids can play outside? but now today is freezing and drizzly, so i can't really say that right now! i'm excited to see how your kids look as they grow up - definitely look like they'll be gorgeous!
Oh, and did I mention that there were def some framers in this post?? Love the pic of MK pushing the cart (close up). And I love the one of her and Kade looking at each other. Def framers!!
Post a Comment