Pray that:
* God would do a mighty work in our marriage this weekend. That we can just enjoy some time together uninterrupted by kids, work, etc. That God will reveal himself to us in big ways.
* That the children would be healthy and good for my Mom and Erin. That my Mom and Erin will have the strength to deal with whatever may come their way, and that the weekend will bring much joy to them as well.
* Also, that we will not be distracted or worried about the kids. (Ok, that is more me than Bryan since I have a harder time letting go of them!)
* Safe Travel
* That God will protect us from spiritual warfare.
Thanks so much to those that will pray for us! Although marriage is very hard, I wouldn't want to be married to anyone else. I am blessed to be married to Bryan, and so thankful for the 5 years we have already been married. He is my best friend and I look forward to many more years spent with him.
1 comment:
I will say a prayer for you two. I hope you have a wonderful time together!
Post a Comment