Ok, I have the video footage of Bryan and me going off The Screamer! I forget how tall it is...possibly 50 or 60 feet, so not too high...However, I was way more freaked out for the first time in my life. I don't know if having a family changes things, or just being older and realizing what you are doing. Anyways, forgive the shaky camera on Bryan's footage. I had just climbed the rock wall and was worn out! My muscles were shaking like crazy for using all that energy.
3 comments:
That looks like FUN! Although if I was there I would have been a little nervous as well.
Okay, this is going to sound weird, but you have the cutest voice! I always sound like a man when I'm on video.
I don't know if I should say ya'll are crazy or brave? I am such a chicken, I don't know if I could have done that! Does it not hurt your wrist when you wrap them in the ropes? Has anyone ever injured themselves? DO you say a prayer with that man standing there before you jump or something? I was so nervous just watching it! haha! Ya'll did so good!
Haha! That's funny London. I think my voice sounds retarded on video! I don't think you sound like a man either!
Lara, I was a chicken this time! I have never felt that way before..It was so weird. Notice how it took me a little longer than Bryan to go! No it does not hurt to wrap your hands in the ropes. They can pray with you if you want to, but we didn't. I don't think anyone has ever injured themselves before. The only part that hurts is when they grab your harness and stand you on a ladder to take it off...There is no easy way to stop it! Ha!
Post a Comment