Tuesday, March 10

Walking!

We have a walker!! Mary-Kate has taken many unstable steps up to this point, but today she totally let go and has started walking. She is still very unsure of herself but with each step she is getting more and more confident! This is such a fun milestone to reach, and it is also one of my favorite ages...who am I kidding, I LOVE the WHOLE baby stage! Haha! Anyways, I just wanted to share some video footage of her testing out her skills today! Oh yeah, and ignore the mess and my dumb, high-pitched voice!


7 comments:

Alyson Sandlin said...

Yea Mary Kate!!!

Chelsea said...

Holy schniekies!! She's so big! Congrats on the feat! :)

connie said...

She is to cute for words. Yay for walking, it's crazy how time goes by so fast. Connie

Lara said...

Oh.My.Goodness! How adorable! She is so big! I really can't believe that she's walking. She was just born like last week right? lol. Congrats Mary Kate!!!!

Shaunna said...

Way to go Mary Kate!!

I think she needs to come teach Addi a thing or two about this whole walking business;)

Kris T said...

That is very exciting!!

Ashley said...

AWW!! Look at that Walkin' Girl! How Cute! She is just getting WAY TOO BIG!! And, she climbs on the couch like a pro too! How exciting! (Tell her to slow down, though...she is supposed to be the BABY!!) ;)