We have been SUPER busy around here lately! Sprink Break was hardly a break for us. I have not been very good about posting updates or pictures on here lately, so I end up with a whole boatload at one time! :o) I have a show coming up in May that I am hard at work on, Kaden is potty training, MK is in to EVERYTHING and giving me a major run for my money (I swear I never sit down when she is awake!), I just started a book club with a friend, I have a wonderful Bible Study I am involved in, Bryan and I are thrilled to be helping with KOWW (our children's program on Wed. nights at church) and the college ministry, and I do need to eat and sleep somewhere in there! Ha! Life is busy but good right now. I still have a ton of time with my family, which is the most precious thing in the world to me! The kids are really growing up fast and it is incredible to watch. I can't believe I am already planning their birthday party! We are going to have a joint one since they are only 3 days apart. Spring is in the air and I can't wait for consistently warm weather. Anyways, I have a massive amount of pictures to catch up on...(and this isn't even all of them)...so here ya go! (And I know that I take way too many pictures, but one day I want to look back on all of these memories and this is just a great place to post them!)
Kade loves to hang out in his underwear now that he gets to wear them! I don't mind getting all the blackmail shots in either!
















3 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Especially MK. I LOVE Kade's hair. He's so handsome. Emily was looking at the pix with me and kept saying "what is he doing?" LOL. Your kids are adorable.
I absolutely cannot believe she is walking! I'm quite jealous of Kade wearing big boy underwear as Connor is still fighting us on potty training! Incidentally, Connor can do that exact thing with his tongue. No one else in the family can. I hope it means he will continue to NOT have Sean's speech issues!
Loved the St. Patrick's Day photos too!
Your kids looks so TALL...they're growing like crazy. Looking at your pics makes me look forward to having kids...I can tell y'all are such a happy, loving family =). And you can NEVER have too many pics!!!
Post a Comment