Wednesday, March 18

T Bar M

T Bar M is a Christian Sports Camp in New Braunfels, TX that holds many fond memories for me. I was a camper there for many years and a junior counselor the summer before my Senior year of High School. In 2003 I had the privilege of being a GCD (gymnastics, cheerleading, and dance) coach as well. I lived there for half the summer investing in the lives of many sweet little girls as well as growing in my relationship with the Lord. God has challenged and encouraged me in so many ways through the experiences and people there.

I am very excited that next weekend, T Bar M is hosting a marriage retreat for the alumni staff. Bryan and I have never been to a marriage retreat or conference and we are thrilled at what God will do in our lives that weekend. My precious mom and a friend are going to keep the kids for us so that we can be worry free and enjoy time together. We will get to use all the camp's facilities as well as relax at the resort. We also get to have a date night in either San Antonio, San Marcos, or New Braunfels. So many options...it's so exciting! Please pray that God will do some incredible things in our lives that weekend and we can really grow with him and each other!

Also, T Bar M offers a daily devotional you can sign up for. It is written by different alumni. I wrote one of the devotionals last year, and today it was my turn to be published. You check out the link Here. It's a very short little blurb.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your devotional was great! You did an awesome job! :) I hope you and Bryan have a great weekend! :)

Christine said...

How exciting. I hope you have a blast and I hope that the 2 of you leave refreshed, renewed, revived! I know that God will show you things that will make your marriage even stronger than it already is. No marriage is too perfect for God to still make a difference. :) Loved the devotional too.

Janet said...

Thanks y'all!

Ha!! Our marriage is far from perfect!