
Today has been "hard" for various reasons. It has not been a terrible day, but I have not been feeling well, and have been feeling a little grumpy. There are just some things that are going on in our lives right now, that are hard. However, I have a
beautiful husband that cares so much for me and wants to take away the "hard" things. Although he can't take them away, he showed me he cared about me by bringing me these
beautiful flowers when he came home from work.

He is always good at doting on me for no reason, and I appreciate it so much. He is even giving me a girl's night out tonight. I love that he loves to spend time with our
beautiful children, and sometimes give me the break I need. It helps me to refresh and come back to be the Mommy I need to be. Speaking of our
beautiful children, Kaden was enthralled with the flowers and helped Bryan put them in a vase for me. Afterwards, he ran up to me and said, "Here ya go Momma!"

He gave me the biggest hug and kiss as if he had picked out the flowers himself. It was so sweet! I love that he saw Bryan's example of love and that he wanted to be apart of it. Bryan is such a good husband and father and I love the influence he has on our children. They will be better people having him as a Dad. It is my constant prayer that Bryan will seek the Lord's guidance in being the spiritual leader in our family and that God will mold him into the man he needs to be. I'm so thankful for my family that loves me. BTW, Kade is feeling better for those that have been asking. Thanks!
5 comments:
Gerber Daisies are my FAVORITE!! :) They really can brighten up any day! I hope you enjoy your girls night! I'll be praying for you :)
Big, Bright, Gerbers are my fav too! They truly are beautiful! What a sweet husband. Hope tomorrow is better, and hope you guys have a blessed Easter!
The flowers are beautiful, and I agree with the other girls, they are my favorite! They bring so much joy and really do brighten your day. Thumbs up to Bryan. ;)
What a wonderful post! Yay for sweet and loving husbands!
I'm sorry for the tough stuff, but you do an amazing job finding the beauty surrounding you nonetheless :)
Post a Comment