Sunday, April 26

Oh Poop...

I was going to post about our wonderful weekend, but we are currently in a poop-tastrophe so it will have to wait for another post! I could hear that Kade was not napping, but I thought he was quietly playing in his room like a good boy, so I didn't worry about it...Well, I guess he was quietly playing in his room, but he was definitely not being a good boy. When I went to check on him I noticed brown fingers poking out from underneath the doorway. Oh yes........it was exactly what you are thinking.......Poop! Yuck! He was covered in it! So was his floor, shoes, clothes, toys, you name it...What was he thinking? Well that is a very good question. What was he thinking? The most we can get out of him is that he doesn't know. Fortunately, clothes and toys can wash, and the poop is coming out of the carpet. I am so frustrated because he knew exactly what he was doing, and that it was a BIG no no! I called my mom to tell her what had happened and to ask her how to get poop out of carpet, and she kind of laughed and said that was a new one to her. She even admitted that Kade had topped Jeff (my impossible older brother) and that she had never had to deal with this one...Nice!

On top of this mess we are dealing with 2 very fussy kids that decided not to nap. They are tag teaming with the tears. We will look back on this and laugh one day..............right????

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

Yes, I think we will laugh...One of these days!! :]

Donna/Ellie said...

OMG i don't know what I'd do! Talk about a moment you'll never forget...and save for blackmail when he's a teenager, hehe

Ashley said...

Hahaha! Sorry, I have to laugh, cause it's finally someone else's kid who thinks poop is fun to play in. Hey, at least he wasn't eating it...like someone we know....