![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Saturday, April 4
Railroad Museum
Today was a fun day. We went to the Railroad Museum here in San Angelo. I didn't remember that we had one. You would think something like that would cross my mind, seeing as Kade is obsessed with trains, but it hadn't. My mom sent me a link about it and reminded me. (This is the 100th year anniversary of the railroad station!) Anyways, it was so much fun! We had a picnic lunch in the back of the minivan (Haha! That is short for, we were eating on the run while running other errands) and then went to the museum. Kade was absolutely in love with the place. He loved all the model trains they had displayed. He smiled so big the whole time. I really enjoyed the history part, and loved looking at all of the old pictures and artifacts. The last part of the tour we got to go on the real train outside. Kade was over the moon! He jumped around excitedly and talked about the engine and the "boose" (caboose). We got Kaden his very own engineer's hat at the end of the tour! He had to wear it immediately, and looked pretty cute! Of course, I took a bunch of pictures to enjoy! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So fun! We've never been there. I'm so glad Mary Kate is well.
I've never heard of that museum. Looks like fun. I also enjoyed your 80's party post. That was a lot of fun.
I didn't know y'all had a train museum either. Of course that's not a big draw for the teenage girl I was when I lived there!
Just mailed out your homemade gift. I sent it 2 day mail so look for it Wednesday--hopefully. I haven't finished Kade's yet so I just send MK's. Hope it fits!
Post a Comment